- Product Details
Key Features Include:
Full Speed-FloTM coating to minimise drag resistance and increase speed through the water. One of the only fully ‘coated’ suits available at this price point.
High stretch 2mm Free Flex shoulder panel and lining inspired by the top end Zone3 Vanquish wetsuit, results in significant improvements in the distance which can be achieved with each stroke, therefore improving endurance and swim speed.
Maximum 5mm buoyancy panels from the hips to the knees, to help increase your core support in the water, naturally making you more streamlined and swim faster, with less effort.
Pro Speed Cuffs TM for improved visibility and rapid removal after your swim. Our unique silicone coated formula allows the wetsuit to come off extremely quickly, but can you beat our 5 second record? We believe this suit is faster than any other in transition.
Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility, durability and comfort.
Downwards YKK zip makes it easy to get the suit both on and off.
- Winner of the 2018 220 Triathlon Magazine CUTTING EDGE with a 92% rating.
- World’s fastest entry level wetsuit, inspired by our fastest ever wetsuit, the Vanquish.
- New FlexFit shoulder panel layout and Free Flex lining designed in the UK.
- Full Speedflo coating.
- Maximum 5mm thickness buoyancy in the legs and core.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene – Utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
220 Triathlon: Cutting Edge Award 2019
220 Triathlon: Cutting Edge Award 2018
Outdoor Fitness: Best on Test 2017
Triathlon Plus: Gold Award 2017
Lava Magazine: Rated 10/10 2017
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our orders are sent out by First class Royal Mail or International Airmail with Guaranteed next working day deliveries available at a nominal cost. Terms and conditions apply
for more information see our shipping information page