- Product Details
In 1995, FINIS created the first centermount snorkel for the competitive swim market. The widespread use of snorkels helped identify two common complaints: head brackets HURT, and the earthquake experience you get off every wall is enough to drive you crazy. Seeing the market need, we invented a solution to these problems: the Stability
Snorkel Series. The first of its kind, these bracketless™ snorkels are so comfortable and stable that you will forget you are wearing one. The Speed Snorkel is designed specifically for competitive swimmers who train at high speeds.
1. Lose The Bracket, Gain Stability; No more dealing with uncomfortable head brackets! This snorkel features a cushioned resting spot that fits the natural curve of your forehead.
2. Patented Pivot Mouthpiece; The silicone mouthpiece pivots to the side so you can quickly grab a drink of water or chat with your friends before the next set
3. Minimal Strap for less pressure; Dual silicone strap distributes pressure evenly around your head
4. Designed for Competitive Swimmers; Made specifically for swimming at high speeds with an elevated body position in the water
5. Custom Setting; The tube adjusts to five different lengths for a customised fit
6. Low-Drag Tube; The tube curves closely around your head and is designed to split the water as you swim
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our orders are sent out by First class Royal Mail or International Airmail with Guaranteed next working day deliveries available at a nominal cost. Terms and conditions apply
for more information see our shipping information page