- Product Details
New Colour Red- Turquoise
This stunning Arena Powerskin Carbon-Flex VX Openback Kneesuit has been engineered for power and speed, packed with the latest features for elite performance.
Carbon-Flex VX Kneeskins perform exceptionally over all distances and are favoured by breaststroke, backstroke and individual medley swimmers.
They have been designed with a V-flex system of bonded seams, which produces an even greater range of motion around the hips, glutes and shoulders for better starts, turns and kicks.
This also makes the Carbon-Flex VX Kneesuit a popular choice among short-course racers due to the higher number of turns required.
Arena's VX design combines with a hi-tech carbon cage fabric that compresses muscles when needed to increase control and reduce drag.
The new X construction merges support seams in an 'X' pattern to anchor tension at the back and ensure a prime body position. This provides awesome leverage for strokes and kicks.
- VX design and carbon cage fabric
- V-flex system of bonded seams for extra flexibility around the hips, glutes and shoulders
- Increased range of motion for better starts, turns and kicks
- Keeps body streamlined
- Hi-tech fabric incorporates carbon fibres for key muscle compression
- Composition: 52% Polyamide, 47% Elastane, 1% Carbon Fibre
- Colour: Bright red and turquoise
- FINA approved
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our orders are sent out by First class Royal Mail or International Airmail with Guaranteed next working day deliveries available at a nominal cost. Terms and conditions apply
for more information see our shipping information page