Zone3 2012 Aspire - Female
Women’s Zone3 Aspire Wetsuit:
The Aspire suit has been the best selling Zone3 wetsuit since its famous 10/10 review in 220 Triathlon magazine. No other wetsuit has ever achieved a full marks review which makes this a great choice for any swimmer or triathlete. It is constantly given praise for its extreme flexibility around the shoulders, perfectly balanced buoyancy and lightening quick transitions. As 2012 is such a special year, Zone3 have upgraded the material further to ensure even more performance and comfort whilst still keeping a fantastic value price tag.
1. Years of research and development and product testing have resulted in an even better Ladies specific suit.
2. The Ladies Aspire wetsuit is one of most stylish looking wetsuits on the market. A mixture of fuchsia, graphite and our signature purple cuffs makes for a suit which really looks as good as it feels.
3. Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
4. Aqua dynamic coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
5. Extensive research and development on the panel design and fabric thicknesses ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
6. Spring loaded shoulder design to generate a faster swim stroke and to conserve energy.
7. Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the top of the chest down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to help stop sinking legs.
8. Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Can you beat our 5 second record!?
9. 3D forearm catch panels to increase surface area on the arm pull through the water with each stroke. More propulsion means more speed.
10. Designed with a downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Zone3 Aspire is one of the highest rated wetsuits within the industry and among the public. As the reviews say: “….this makes swimming in the Aspire every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.”
This wetsuit is widely considered as one of the best performing suits in terms of buoyancy, flexibility and overall comfort and performance. As well as the 10/10 review in 220 magazine it also won the Triathlon Plus magazine ‘Top Value’ award in 2010 as well as the highest review scores from Triathletes World magazine and Outdoor Fitness magazine. It is the perfect wetsuit for any level of swimmer from novice to professional.