1.WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
If you choose to register on our site, we may ask you for information such as name, email address, postal address, age, gender, telephone number and product information. Our sites may include optional surveys, asking for your views on various products and services.
Please always obtain consent first before giving us anyone elseís personal information (for example, for send-a-friend promotions). Please make sure that any personal details which you provide are accurate and current, and let us know if there are any changes.
2. WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use the information we collect in a number of ways:
- to provide the information and services you ask for, including promotions and competitions
- to deal with your customer service requests
- for internal analysis and research to improve our website and other products and services
- to send you newsletters and marketing information about Mailsports products and services, but only as permitted by law or requested by you (see How to unsubscribe below).
3. WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not give out personal details to any third parties.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information. This includes setting up processes and procedures to minimise unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information.
5. HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not want to receive any more marketing communications from us, please follow the link from any marketing email.
6. CONTACTING US
If you have general queries, please contact Customer Services - details available at www.mailsports.co.uk
You are legally entitled to know what personal information an organisation holds about you and how that information is processed. If you would like to know what information we currently hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com to Data Protection Officer, Mailsports, Unit 1, Wessex Road, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5DT, United Kingdom.